Customize Your Own Tervis Tumbler

Happy Monday everyone!  I’m back with more monster ideas for Monday Made It!  Actually, I’m cheating.  I’m not actually making this one – I’m letting the professionals handle that.  I’m just designing.

Let me back up a little.  I recently discovered that I drink more water if I use my Tervis tumbler.  Not only does it keep my water cold all day but having a straw helps.  I don’t know why, but it does. 

I might be pushing this classroom theme a bit far, but I decided I needed a Tervis tumbler with monsters on it.  I know there are people who can add vinyl designs to the outside but then the tumbler needs to be hand washed.  That’s not my style.  I did some searching on the Tervis website and discovered I could create my own design.  The design is put between the two layers of the cup which is crucial for me.  I don’t hand wash anything.  I created several designs and now I can’t decide which one to order.  Please help!!  I have it narrowed down to these two:

   

Is choice 2 too busy?  Is choice 1 too plain?  Please help me decide!  BTW, the graphics for these cutie monsters comes from Prettygrafik Designs.

Which Tervis tumbler should I buy?

If you want to try your hand at customizing your own Tervis tumbler, go to http://www.tervis.com/customizer-ldg.  It’s super easy.  Here’s a glimpse at the customizer.



I missed my 1 year blogiversary but I’ve been thinking about having a late giveaway.  If I can work out the details, I think it would be fun to give someone the chance to customize their own Tervis tumbler.  Whatchya think?  Do you want to give it a try?  Would you customize a tumbler with your…

class theme?
class colors? 
school mascot?
dog’s picture? 
grandmother’s picture?
The possibilities are limitless.




9 comments

  1. OOoooooh!!! I love this!!! I'm off to check it out too! Sooooo many ideas!

    Renee
    Mrs. Mathis’ Homeroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get what you were saying about drinking more water with a straw. I feel the same way! These would make a great gift for teaching teammates!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both Tumblers are adorbs. So is your blog. Looking forward to sharing ideas!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited I found your blog! I love your approach to shopping - your poll sounds like a conversation I'd have with my sister. I say go for the eyeballs! I think a little crazy goes well with the monster theme :) I am your newest follower! Come stop by if you get a chance!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, I too drink way more water if it's from a cup! But I have never heard of the Tervis Tumbler-gasp! I'm heading over to check it out now. I see all sorts of gift idea possibilities right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it. I vote for option 2. The eyeball addition is fabulous.

    Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tervis cups. I had no idea you could customize your own...very cool! I'm loving your website...I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I didn't know you could customize like that, Either of your versions are adorable.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I am addicted to tervis cups as well...I just bought a mustache one :)
    had no idea you could customize them!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete