Monday Made It–Monster Style

I’m back with another monster edition of Monday Made It.  It might take me all summer, but I’m determined to get my room monsterfied.  This week I worked on some of the basics – a clip chart and desktags.

I adore Krista Wallden’s graphics and when I saw her Put on a Happy Face clip art, I HAD to have it! 


In the past I’ve used a toddler pant hanger to hang my clip chart onto my closet door.  It wasn’t pretty but it worked well.  This year I turned my hanger into a fuzzy green monster.



Here are my desk tags:


I’ve really been wanting to buy a cute bottle of handsanitizer from Etsy.  You know the ones…cute vinyl stickers that say “Germ Juice”.  The only problem is that all the decorated hand sanitizers on Etsy are little 8 ounce bottles.  We go through waaay more germ juice than that in my room!  Here’s what I came up with instead:



I like how my little cyclop hand sanitizer turned out.  I'm off to work on some more monster projects.  Have a great week!

8 comments

  1. Love the hand sanitizer container! Super cute!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! Love the sanitizer/hanitizer.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your behaviour clip chart is awesome, what a great idea to just use the faces!! I love the monster hanger and the hand sanitizer. Your students are going to love all the extra touches you have put into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all your monster decor! So cute!

    Erin
    Elementary Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Soooo cute! It almost (note the ALMOST) makes me wish I taught in primary grades! ;)

    Renee
    Mrs. Mathis’ Homeroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, fabulous monster additions to your classroom! I look forward to seeng them all come together in the {near} future when you get to be back in your room. :)

    Mrs. Jones Teaches

    ReplyDelete