Shop

Shop
Shop

Interactive Notebooks

Interactive Notebooks
Interactive Notebooks

Freebies

Freebies
Freebies

St. Patrick's Day Math





St. Patrick’s Day is coming! This is not always a great time to be a teacher. It’s a fun holiday, but the whole pinching thing can be troublesome. 


Since I’m always looking for ways to sneak in more multiplication fact practice, I created some St. Patrick’s Day themed worksheets. To make the whole "pinching thing" less painful for you, I'm offering this resource for free in my TpT store.



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Mutliplication-and-Division-3016352?utm_source=my%20blog&utm_campaign=St%20Patricks%20Day%20Math

Third graders are good at skip counting, but they start having trouble with the bigger numbers like 7s, 8s, and 9s. With this activity, my kids have to look through an assortment of numbers and pick out all the multiples of 7.




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Mutliplication-and-Division-3016352?utm_source=my%20blog&utm_campaign=St%20Patricks%20Day%20Math
You can never go wrong with multiplication wheels. There's a lot of worked packed onto this page. For my students who have already mastered x7, I'm give them a chance to practice dividing by 7.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Mutliplication-and-Division-3016352?utm_source=my%20blog&utm_campaign=St%20Patricks%20Day%20Math
Number searches look simplistic but they provide a lot of practice. After kids solve the problem, they have to hold the fact in their head while they search for it in the puzzle. 


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Mutliplication-and-Division-3016352?utm_source=my%20blog&utm_campaign=St%20Patricks%20Day%20Math
Color by code worksheets are a favorite in my classroom. Not only does this provide great fact practice, it keeps my kiddos busy (and quiet) longer than most other practice pages. We don't color often so they appreciate every opportunity that I give them!

Be sure to hop over to TpT to get these pages for your class. If you enjoy this resource, please leave me feedback and I'll create more! 

I hope you enjoy St. Patrick's Day this year and you have a "pinch free" day!








1 comment

  1. I LOVE these ~ I agree with the skip counting by 7, 8 and 9 ~ that is very difficult! Thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete