Shop

Shop
Shop

Interactive Notebooks

Interactive Notebooks
Interactive Notebooks

Freebies

Freebies
Freebies

What happened to my images????

Oh my!! I'm guessing you have noticed these ugly images all over my blog. Ugh!! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and that means a blog can be difficult to read without the images.



Well, looks like I won't be doing business with Photobucket any longer. It was time to move on anyway. So, I'm in the process of cleaning up the clutter and replacing my images. I imagine it's going to take some time, so please be patient with me.


This is not how I planned to spend my summer, but on the bright side - this didn't happen when I had a bazillion other things going on!

I hope you're having an amazing summer so far!


1 comment

  1. Well, this is unfortunate. Hope you're having fun while you're not working on your blog!

    ReplyDelete